@ Sipsie, Alabama

• Thread starter Deleted member 960
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 960

These were developed by mpix, but can't use the DVD they sent, so these were scanned on Epson 4490:

8701286122_9a20a15be5_c.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 1182906
8701286596_e4e0ce09bb_z.png

Using the Kiev 4a/Jupiter-12 (Biogon copy) and Fuji Xtra 400 film.
View attachment 1182909

D

Deleted member 960

The film and camera did well Bill.

Chris, thanks, just wish I could download the higher rez pics off their DVD, but
Windoze gives a message that it's a format it doesn't recognize or is corrupted file. Had mpix do some 8x12's from the roll:

8722757814_1102ebe58a_b.jpg

Caught a little flare in some of these...

I missed this post earlier Bill ,you work wonders with them cameras. Love the location and the shot

D

Deleted member 960

I missed this post earlier Bill ,you work wonders with them cameras. Love the location and the shot

Mark, thanks, a friend and I will be going back there, with a map, next time.:biggrin:

All that green - I really like it Bill!
Also, you have a great taste for old cameras and lenses, it´s always nice and fun when you share your shots and latest camera/lens catch.
I got the Jupiter 12 too, but haven´t used it much since I miss the 35 finder on my IIIc. Maby if I try the 50mm adapter I use on the Nokton, then I might use it on the M4 in combination with the frame selector...

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom