SI's Digital Workflow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting read. I chuckled when Fine stated, "Eleven guys. Eleven versions out of focus."

Yea...that made me feel much better about my work! 16,000 images at one football game....geez, just by pure chance you should get 86 decent ones....even I can do that....I think..... :biggrin:

Excellent article. Funny how the description of the equipment specs, CF cards and computers seems so "old" and it's only a few years ago. The comment about eleven photographers and not one getting the touchdown in focus is hilarious. there's hope for me yet.

Thanks, Rich

I thought the same thing, when they were talking about the CF cards......had to stop and think what size mine were, and realized how much things had come along in just 3 years.

I got a good laugh at the comments of the man in the string, lumpy potatos and 11 photogs capturing it!! :biggrin:

I thought the same thing, when they were talking about the CF cards......had to stop and think what size mine were, and realized how much things had come along in just 3 years.

I got a good laugh at the comments of the man in the string, lumpy potatos and 11 photogs capturing it!! :biggrin:
Yep, we take it for granted don't we? GBRandy pointed out here once that some of the stuff that is considered second rate now (or at least "old") was standard SI equipment just a few years ago.

Geez, was it 1 million digital images in 2003 and they were guessing 4 million for 2004:eek: Dang, that is a lot of 512 mb cards!

LOL amazing how technology changes can you imagine the volume of images is amazing, how about these remote setups at the Duke game, I am just drooling at all that equipment

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom