Sister dancing at her wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by VoidRaven, Jun 19, 2007.

1. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    Well, Thursday I deliver my sister's wedding album to her with all the shots she picked out. Yeah, only took me almost 6 months to finally get around to PS-ing the shots and getting them printed. I'm nervous as heck that she'll like it but I think she will. The printed shots look even better that what the pics look like on my screen...I really love MPIX service!

So to share a favorite or two once again (think I posted these before):

Father and Daughter:

DadandSaradancing.

Bride and Groom:

View attachment 101576

2. I have no doubt she will be happy. If I remember correctly (this was a long time ago) this was your first wedding... looks like you did good so far...

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ahhh how cute is that? Great pictures.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Both beautiful images

5. PAReams

PAReams

Apr 4, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Very nice images.
    I'd echo your comment about MPix-I've only had good experiences there. I'm thinking of getting one of their albums...

6. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    Brian...Yes, this was my first wedding. And though once I got "in the mode" of shooting it was kind of fun I really don't know if I want to do it ever again. But it was a great workout!

Seneca...Thanks! Fortunately my sister is a pretty decent MUA so I didn't have to worry too much about touch-ups.

Gale...Thank you! I know a good time was had by all there.

Paul...With excellent quality and very fast turn-around times I must say that I am really happy with them. I would love to do one of their gallery wraps once to see how that looks but it'll have to wait for the right shot and enough disposable $$$ to give it a try.