Site upgrade feedback, bugs, and requests thread

Might have been mentioned but I'm having a hard time with the color of the links in text, is there a way to go with a more different color like blue and or underlined?
There appears to be a lot of stylesheet updates that need to be put in place. I understand Nikon Cafe's primary colors are black & yellow with shades but there needs to be more to allow the proper things to stand out.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Looks great Amin.

Some more minor things:
- Making a new post or editing it I'm not able to choose "Bold", "Color", "Size" or anything in the menu at the top.
- Emojies: "Wink", "Redface" and others are missing. I spent a lot of hours to redo them after the update to Xenforo 1.0
- Exif-data: On some pictures the text apears: "You have to subscribe..." on others it works.
- Member button: Thank you, but the top 20 posters are missing.

Thank you in advance
Klaus

There are two parts to the Members tab -- the drop down menu that opens when you click the arrow and the word, Members, itself. Click the word, not the arrow. The top five people with the most messages are displayed. You'll find the See More button at the bottom of that list.
Yeah, what on earth is a "Reaction Score"? And why is mine so high; much higher than most? Must be good, right?

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Yes thanks Amin, now trying to learn how to edit and add image to the features.... new software, like it but hate change!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
There are two parts to the Members tab -- the drop down menu that opens when you click the arrow and the word, Members, itself. Click the word, not the arrow. The top five people with the most messages are displayed. You'll find the See More button at the bottom of that list.
Thanks Mike,
now I've got it.
There was a reason when I studied Electro-Technician choosing power management instead of computing ;):):D

Kind regards
Klaus

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom