Site upgrade feedback, bugs, and requests thread

Real Name
Ken St John
I’m on a trip so all I’ve seen so far is what shows on my iPhone with the app. So far, so good. If it’s doable, I’ll throw in another vote for the home page features. Drew my attention to things I’d probably miss!!

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Ken

I see some robots, google, bing... are accessing the forums.
Are our comments and posts not private/hidden anymore?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Quite like the layout of the featured threads page.

Only suggestion is to add an additional 3 rows of images to fill the screen with a total of 5 rows (15 Images) from the current 2 rows (6 Images). I.E., more images rather than larger ones. Probably best not to have a second page and have them drop off the end.

Real Name
David

Only suggestion is to add an additional 3 rows of images to fill the screen with a total of 5 rows (15 Images) from the current 2 rows (6 Images). I.E., more images rather than larger ones. Probably best not to have a second page and have them drop off the end.
Viewing on a wide screen? It's the total number of features, not the number of rows (at least in Firefox on Win10). Depending on the machine, screen, and window size I'm viewing the site, I get different numbers of rows.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin

I just increased it to 9 and also increased the image size. But so far only 6 have been featured, so only 6 are showing.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
Added: What's New counter (resets with Mark forums read)

Changed: Post ratings emoji for "Funny" and "Appreciate"

Fixed: Page indicator for Dark and Very Dark skins

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom