Size Comparison

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, May 18, 2007.

1. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I have always heard the babies get extra feathers and fat so they can be better equipped for survival their first year. Maybe Lou will chime in.

More good stuff Gary!

2. Thanks Andy

A little soft trying to get it all in focus I was shooting f16 to Increase DOF

3. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Gary you are the official Eagle man. Beautiful shots.

4. A little soft Jimmy I was trying for several days to get a Comparison of the Eaglet and the adult. Here is the Story!!!

The Eaglet was Eating her breakfast when I got there this morning, after eating what she wanted, She went out to get some sun on a limb. A osprey came and landed on the nest to get some food. The Eaglet let out a scream and in came Daddy and the Eagle and Osprey put on a arial display better than the "Blue Angels". After the osprey left the Dad came and sat next to the Eaglet. (TRUE STORY)

5. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    I love the way you document these Eagles. I find it amazing the way you capture a bird this fine in the wild. I hope to capture some Eagle pictures one day. I may have to shoot over to Alabama and shoot with you. Keep up the awesome work. Jimmy :biggrin:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Where are the fight pics:>)))
    I am sure it happened so fast you could hardly get the camera up in amazement.

Fantastic images..
    F16 way to go:>))
    You held your exposures fantastic.

A BIG WAY TO GO.

Thanks for the update
    Exciting

Great pics

7. No flight pictures to tight in there. The really good pictures are posted below and no comments. These are a bit soft.

8. These birds undisturbed just live their lives, It took about a month of getting permissions and prep work to setup with clear view and Sun direction.

You really need to look at the Eaglet singles posted to see better IQ.