Skagit Valley Tulips

I plan to go back tomorrow, I took 16 shots today, weather wasnt co-operating.

77385256.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 91345

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Name
Nikon Cafe
OMG!! What an opportunity that is! Cant wait to see what you get, these are great with the stormy skies adding an interesting element.

Real Name
Ken St John
Great shots ... we went up there a few years ago and just happened to hit a cloudless sunny day. Stunning, it was.

Rain's fun, eh? I'm beginning to think maybe I'll just shoot everything in B&W so it can all blend in!! Is the sun every coming back?

Cheers!!

Ken

Wonderful shots, Douglas. I think I like the color version more than the b&w. It seems kind of a shame to waste those gorgeous colors.
Mike

Great shots ... we went up there a few years ago and just happened to hit a cloudless sunny day. Stunning, it was.

Rain's fun, eh? I'm beginning to think maybe I'll just shoot everything in B&W so it can all blend in!! Is the sun every coming back?

Cheers!!

Ken

Sun was out for a bit today Ken.

Wow Image #2 has such a nice composition!, the colours and perspective are also fantastic!!

Thank you

Wonderful shots, Douglas. I think I like the color version more than the b&w. It seems kind of a shame to waste those gorgeous colors.
Mike

I added a BW since my wife didnt like the color as well. She wasnt keen on the brown dirt. Thanks Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What beauty. The second one is breathtaking. Even my daughter, who doesn't quite understand my obsession with photography and the Nikon Cafe said, "Now that is cool!"

Latest threads

Top Bottom