Ski lesson day

After watching a tournament all day last weekend, Stefanie and I had the itch to get out on the water. We took lessons today at a new (to us) school which was excellent.

112120-3-X2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

112120-2-X2.jpg

3. Can't let a little rain spoil your fun!
112120-1-X2.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Super images, Mitch! So nice you have a sport that the entire family enjoys! AND live where you can enjoy it!

I hope you bartered using photography lessons in return for skiing lessons. No matter how many of these photos I see, I never get tired of seeing the water being kicked up by the ski as the background.
Thanks, Mike. No barter today. These ski instructors are really hurting for business right now due to the pandemic. I'm trying to help them out with free photos to drum up business.

Oh, Stef's having fun out there!!! :). Wow, look at the wakes she has created!!!!
Thanks, Connie. She really is enjoying herself!

Super images, Mitch! So nice you have a sport that the entire family enjoys! AND live where you can enjoy it!
Thanks, Karen. Definitely a fun family activity. The photo ops are really the icing on the cake.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Thanks, Mike. No barter today. These ski instructors are really hurting for business right now due to the pandemic. I'm trying to help them out with free photos to drum up business.

BRAVO! It's not always about getting - sometimes it's about GIVING!

Latest threads

Top Bottom