Skin color

Trying a combination of methods for skin color. Looking for opinions. Just a casual snap at the dinner table.

164070466-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For some reason it just wont load. hummmm
That is the second time this has happened with one of your pics.
I will in a day or two

There it is.
Compared to other shots of her. This is a tad more redish
Maybe summertime and a tad sun tan

Very beautiful though. Wonderful photography.. I just do notice a difference in tone

Looks good to me Charles.
Thanks Roy.

There it is.
Compared to other shots of her. This is a tad more redish
Maybe summertime and a tad sun tan

Very beautiful though. Wonderful photography.. I just do notice a difference in tone
Wonder why you had issues viewing that image. hmmmm

She does have her tan on and would be a little more red. I'm trying to find a balance between accurate and pleasing. Memory colors can be a tricky thing.

Charles, to me (on my calibrated monitor) Amanda's skin color looks very pleasing and natural.
Thanks for posting your opinion, Frits.:smile:

Very nice...very sharp.
Thank you. The 28-70 does a good job when stopped down a bit.

Gale, I thought it was too red also, until I looked down at her neck and the bottom side of her chin.
Our kids love to be outside so much that we should buy sun block in bulk.:eek:

Looks maybe a touch more yellowish than I recall her skintone being in past pictures, though I won't pretend to know if that makes it more or less accurate. But as was already mentioned that could also be in part to the beginnings of a summer tan.

No one knows better than you Charles since you have the real deal right there to compare with, but on my monitor her skin tones look extremely natural.

But then, you've never had a problem that I know of with your skin tones.:wink: You come pretty close to setting the bar in that area of photography IMO.

Besides...I find it hard to get past her gorgeous eyes long enough to notice anything else.

Extremely natural looking with beautiful tones. Perfect IMO.
Thanks Fred.

Looks good to me Charles.

Regards,
Thank you Tom.

Looks maybe a touch more yellowish than I recall her skintone being in past pictures, though I won't pretend to know if that makes it more or less accurate. But as was already mentioned that could also be in part to the beginnings of a summer tan.
It has been a while since I posted a picture of her and she has her summer tan going. At least for someone as fair skinned as she is.

No one knows better than you Charles since you have the real deal right there to compare with, but on my monitor her skin tones look extremely natural.

But then, you've never had a problem that I know of with your skin tones.:wink: You come pretty close to setting the bar in that area of photography IMO.

Besides...I find it hard to get past her gorgeous eyes long enough to notice anything else.
Thanks Stuart. When you see something everyday it changes the way you view it. Sometimes it can blind you to the obvious.

I spend a lot of time on skin. Its one of those things that I feel I must learn to do right. Seen to many local pro's produce aliens. Poor Iliah has probably been driven mad by my questions.:eek:

I appreciate everyone for offering their opinions.:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom