Sky Fisherman

Hi Friends,

My friend Pedro, using his rod to fly a kite. With the Sigma 100-300, I could not only perfectly capture the expression on his face, but also the intrincate details of his skin. Like this image a lot.

Hope you enjoy.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That image is very special, Roberto. As you indicated, his facial features are very distinct because of the lighting and the image portrays well in B/W. Very nice capture!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the comments. More and more often I have used de Sigma instead of the Nikkor 300 we both have. Sometimes It is really a pain to carry a huge lens like that around.

The Sigma 100-300 has proven to be a nice lens, capable of some nice bokeh, isolating the background really well.

Have a nice day, friend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Steve,

He is actually playing with a kite. Every weekend he shows up in fisherman's deck with his car's trunk full of kites to sell to the children.

Regards and thanks for the comments,

Roberto

Personally, I’ve never had any luck getting flying fish to bite :) Pedro is obviously a better fisherman than me. Seriously Roberto, I really like this image, good work!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom