Sleepy Head

Hannah in her favorite morning nap spot.
D100 Tamron 28-75 lens bounced sb80
43931963.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jarrell

OMG is this spoiled or what !!!!!

Adorable Jarrell.

Nice to see some pic of her, been a long time.

More More More......

Great image

Geeeez, talk about spoiled!!!! She sure has you wrapped right around her little finger, doesn't she!! LOL
Such a sweet pic, Jarrell

Gale said:
OMG is this spoiled or what !!!!!

Adorable Jarrell.

Nice to see some pic of her, been a long time.

More More More......

Great image
Gale, I admit I have spoiled her badly. She likes to sleep on a futon in the sunroom early in the mornings and it's kinda cool out there this time of year so I place the blanket over her. She's treated better than I am!
Jarrell

TOLady said:
Geeeez, talk about spoiled!!!! She sure has you wrapped right around her little finger, doesn't she!! LOL
Such a sweet pic, Jarrell
Thank you Sandi. How's all the aches and pains doing? :(
Jarrell

Jarrell,

I used to make sheets quilts and pillow to match for my Boxer, Lady Bug...

I know all about the spoil thing with the pups. But they deserve it and they serve us well and what else woyld you do for a very best devoted friend :>)))))

Thank you Sandi. How's all the aches and pains doing?

For those who don't know, NO I'm not turning into a doddering old woman, but have had a string of bad luck with injuries lately!! Buggered up the ol' back kayaking a few weeks ago, was a good girl for two weeks, no lifting, no carrying, no gardening - just healing. At the end of the two weeks, had a buddy over for dinner, the BBQ started to fall off the back deck and I tried to save it. Went over myself - backwards - and landed on a wooden planter and stone patio *OUCH* Steady diet of rye and ginger with Robaxisol chasers and sitting and waiting to heal AGAIN!!! Geez, this getting old is a real *****! Not moving too much and not venturing far = no pics with my new rig. I'm just sitting at the computer, sipping wine and enjoying everyone else's pics!

TOLady said:
I'm just sitting at the computer, sipping wine and enjoying everyone else's pics!

You poor thing. Don't do anything athletic for a while, but feel free to pick up that 90mm Tamron gingerly, and take some macros 8).

Ya'll don't let Sandi fool you. I've met her and she can do backflips around most 20 year olds. She just can't do them off the deck and save the bbq grill at the same time.
Jarrell

Latest threads

Top Bottom