Sleepy Lainey (nigh night)

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Grandbaby Lainey is a year old - my husband and I had her over the weekend which was fun, but forgot how much work there is in a one year old - whew! Anyway she was talking the baby gibberish and then she put her had down on the ottoman and I heard her say (nigh night) which I thought was so cute. Minimal pp done...critiques welcomed.

NEWLAINEYcopy.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
  2. Adorable!! Glad you had so much fun over the weekend, Grandma!

I love it when they get so tired that they ask to go to sleep.

3. What a sweetie. She looks like a doll(a pretty one)

4. OpenBloom

OpenBloom

Jun 6, 2008
    KY
    Awesome....wow that kid has some nicely colored eyes :)

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thanks Mitchell. We have a pool and I put her in the water with me...she loves the water too.

She really does look like a little doll...I've often thought that myself. Thanks for the kind words.

Jon she has unbelieveable eyes...I have other pictures of her where her eyes are just stunning. Thanks.

6. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Adorable granddaughter and a nice shot to. She has very nice big blue eyes.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thank you Phil...yes wherever we go people are always commenting on her eyes...they're so big! Her other grandma has the big eyes - so I suspect she go them from her.

8. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    She's a cutey!

9. A very nice image. Yes, little ones are a LOT of work. I think anyone thinking of getting pregnant needs to borrow a niece/nephew to see if they have the energy for a toddler! :biggrin: My neighbour's daughter is having her 5th child in 5 years and I honestly don't know how she manages it! :eek:

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    5 children in 5 years:eek:...does she know what is causing this? :confused:

Wow that's a lot of little ones roaming around...not even mention the diaper cost and formula alone. We were extremely poor when I met my husband, and had no business getting married when we did. THen when we got married I was pregnant 6 months later. Talk about timing:smile:...it wasn't good. Hubby out of job - living in a 600 square foot apartment - and our only form of transportation was gone - car died! It was bus time for me - imagine me at the bus stop being pregnant. It wasn't a pretty sight. Glad all that is behind me now.

Bless your niece and nephew. :smile: