slideshow of my niece's bout with pneumonia

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. First, they were tears of sadness to see such a beautiful little girl going throuh this ordeal. But now, they are tears of happiness, seeing her getting better and finally going home.
If I was in charge of handing out the Purlitzer Prize for Photojournalism, it would go to you.

Thank You and Best Wishes,

Jim

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. First, they were tears of sadness to see such a beautiful little girl going throuh this ordeal. But now, they are tears of happiness, seeing her getting better and finally going home.
If I was in charge of handing out the Purlitzer Prize for Photojournalism, it would go to you.

Thank You and Best Wishes,

Jim

Good, God, I agree. I am still in tears. I am glad that she is doing well now.
Bless her.

I think I almost cried sheesh! I should have known it was very emotional. I almost couldn't finish your slideshow. That's a testament to how powerful your images are. She can be a kid again, which is what is the most important thing. Thank you for sharing.

Wow! Amazing work. Very touching. My daughter had pneumonia when she was 2 years old. The days at the hospital are really a blur. I can't even recall them. I'm sure your family will appreciate your incredible work and all the details you documented.

Believe me, I know what you and girl parents felt.

Your work just help me to remember some of the feelings I had with my son Gabriel 5 years ago.
The kind of moment when we learn what a REAL problem means.

Congratulations to you for the wonderfull job, for Katarina for the great victory, and for your family for the strenght, power and love.

Thanks
Chris

Latest threads

Top Bottom