Sloppy eater....

Discussion in 'People' started by cwilt, Aug 7, 2005.

1. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    We let Logan try to feed himself tonight and this is what we got. I thought it was funny, and hoped it would bring a smile to someone else as well.

[​IMG]

2. saturnine

saturnine Guest

Mmm...nummy nummy nummy! Haha, he looks sooo cute. So dirty, but so cute, lol :lol:

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Kids - ya can't take 'em anywhere! ;) Nice shot charles, I hope you had a filter on the lens!

4. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Hahahaha - this reminds me of when my kids did this.

Enjoy them while you have them - they get older and tricker - faster than you think.

Classic shot.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Man that brings back memories.. My oldest (23 now) was the inspiration for Pig Pen on Charlie Brown. She had to be! :)
    When we would pull up into some of the restaurants in the area when she was little, the would lock the doors before we could get in, she was so messy..
    Aw the memories...

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    A very cute snap of a handsome young man. He looks very content, all covered in dinner!!!

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ohhhh yesssss,

Those were the days my friend.......

8. Well Charles I had to go through this more times than I like to remember. Enjoy it while you can and keep snapping pictures. They will soon be grown up with a new set of problems for their parents.

9. That's funny indeed, but I would call that a normal situation. I have gone through this when my niece was a small kid (I was kind of substitute for her father), but your pic was a good reminder of what I have to expect next year :lol:
    Cheers

10. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    I have a similar image of his big sister when she was about the same age. Her first attempt was with spagettie and sauce. The dinning room got a fresh coat of paint after that one. :shock:

They do grow up fast. It seems like yesterday when Amanda did this and now she has started school.

11. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    My youngest just turned 3 and still looks like that daily....
    He's a keeper though.