Sloppy eater....

We let Logan try to feed himself tonight and this is what we got. I thought it was funny, and hoped it would bring a smile to someone else as well.

31179301-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

S

saturnine

Mmm...nummy nummy nummy! Haha, he looks sooo cute. So dirty, but so cute, lol :lol:

Hahahaha - this reminds me of when my kids did this.

Enjoy them while you have them - they get older and tricker - faster than you think.

Classic shot.

D

dbirdsong

Chris101 said:
Kids - ya can't take 'em anywhere! ;) Nice shot charles, I hope you had a filter on the lens!

Man that brings back memories.. My oldest (23 now) was the inspiration for Pig Pen on Charlie Brown. She had to be! :)
When we would pull up into some of the restaurants in the area when she was little, the would lock the doors before we could get in, she was so messy..
Aw the memories...

Well Charles I had to go through this more times than I like to remember. Enjoy it while you can and keep snapping pictures. They will soon be grown up with a new set of problems for their parents.

That's funny indeed, but I would call that a normal situation. I have gone through this when my niece was a small kid (I was kind of substitute for her father), but your pic was a good reminder of what I have to expect next year :lol:
Cheers

I have a similar image of his big sister when she was about the same age. Her first attempt was with spagettie and sauce. The dinning room got a fresh coat of paint after that one. :shock:

They do grow up fast. It seems like yesterday when Amanda did this and now she has started school.

My youngest just turned 3 and still looks like that daily....
He's a keeper though.
46965331.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom