Small Meadow Pond

Real Name
Mike
I went exploring today with a friend. We checked out a preserve in an area we hadn't been to before. Over-all, it wasn't all that spectacular. Lots of nice walking trails and meadows. Rounding a curve on one of the trails, this caught my eye. I was fascinated by all the layers of texture and color. The wind was really blowing, so I couldn't get any decent reflections in the water. The CP really brought out the color and contrast in the sky though. Just thought I would share.

meadow%20pond-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking! :smile:

To me this is one of the Wonders of photografy, you can isolate a scene/capture
Its always nice when the leading lines come in from the left, and dont ask me why ,o)
You must be living in mid/North Ohio for the spring to be this late.

It is such a pleasing picture, I could look at it on my wall without getting tired of it.
Thanks for sharing
Nico

Real Name
Mike
To me this is one of the Wonders of photografy, you can isolate a scene/capture
Its always nice when the leading lines come in from the left, and dont ask me why ,o)
You must be living in mid/North Ohio for the spring to be this late.

It is such a pleasing picture, I could look at it on my wall without getting tired of it.
Thanks for sharing
Nico
Thanks for the kind words Nico. I think that since our culture reads from left to right, our eye naturally sees and looks for things the same way. I try to see compositions that go from left to right.

Nice Mike. I agree with Nico. it is a nice gem.
Thanks Larry!

Really nice shot. Great sky!

Samuel
Thanks Samuel. the sky made the whole day.

Fine picture Mike. It reminds me of some nature preserves over here.
Thanks Rob. Even though this is considered a Preserve, it reminded me more of a recreational park. Lots of nice walking paths but not much in the way of plant diversity.

Very nice, Mike...! :smile:
Thank you William!

nice shot :)

steven
Appreciate it Steven.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom