1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Review Small Shoulder/Belt Bags for Fuji XT-1 + Gear Review

Discussion in 'Reviews, Tests, & Shootouts' started by Chayelle, Sep 2, 2016.

1. I have the :

LP Adventura 110 sh II:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1119691-REG/lowepro_lp36865_adventura_sh_110_ii.html

This is a very small shoulder bag that holds my XT-1 and one other lens.
    I like this bag even for carrying extra lenses when I carry my Nikon DSLRs, so I have ordered a second bag.
    [Lowepro is not making these anymore, so if you are interested in a small bag Adorama and B&H still
    have these in stock as of August 2016.]

I carry all my gear on my belt, so good belt loops are a must.

After a lot of looking and digging for a small, comfortable bag that is useful without wasted space
    that I could use with my Fuji XT-1 and several lenses, flash whatever I need to carry I located:

The Adventura SH 160 II:
    http://store.lowepro.com/adventura-sh-160-ii?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=retarget_banner&utm_campaign=criteo_retargeting

This Adventura 160 II is similar to the Lowepro Rezo 170-AW Shoulder Bag.
    But the Adventura is a little shorter. I like the Rezo for my DSLRs. But, I think this
    Adventura will be just right for the Fuji and my lenses + other gear...
    It has a useful front pocket and even an inside pocket I find handy also...

These are all very handy and convenient shoulder bags, also with two nice belt loops
    which are much better for bag balance on my belt...

All three of these bags are well padded without being bulky, yet I feel they are reasonably lightweight...

Hope this is helpful for people wanting small bags other than backpacks...

2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Thanks for the review!

3. Thank you, Wade...
    Do wish LP had made a bag that was closer to the 110 in its "smallness"...
    I could use a step in between these two bags. But, they are both really nice! :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.