Smart dog

Real Name
Randy
We’re packing our mtn house and there was no place left to nap so Chrissie got creative, noticed a comforter in a laundry basket, climbed up and snuggled down,,,,.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great shot of Chrissie! she really knows her creature comforts. One time a while back when I was packing to go to China for work, Georgie saw the open suitcase and climbed in on top of the freshly packed clothes and said: "you aren't going without me."

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie Beagle

"dogs drool, Beagles rule! right Chrissie?" - Georgie Beagle

Yes, Jonas Ridge would be VERY cold in the wintertime! In summer, though, it's nice to have cooler temperatures. I spent one summer down in Newland, NC, which is near Boone and also near Linville, close to Grandfather Mountain, and the weather was delightful. I also spent about a month there one winter another year when my parents were both ill and THAT was not so pleasant weather-wise!

Real Name
Randy
Yes, Jonas Ridge would be VERY cold in the wintertime! In summer, though, it's nice to have cooler temperatures. I spent one summer down in Newland, NC, which is near Boone and also near Linville, close to Grandfather Mountain, and the weather was delightful. I also spent about a month there one winter another year when my parents were both ill and THAT was not so pleasant weather-wise!
Newland is very close

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom