Smile!

A couple of tree frogs that I have stumbled upon this week. D7000/12 0r 20mm tube/TC1.4/105VR/R1 Handheld.

CSB_2040-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

CSB_2028-XL.jpg

CSB_1885ps-XL.jpg

Beautiful shots for all those details. Great job Chad.

Those are awesome! I wish we had anything close to that around these parts! That first shot is unique, but great! How close were you to get that nice perspective distortion?

Excellent work, I really like...! :cool:

Thanks William!

Beautiful shots for all those details. Great job Chad.

Thanks Jacob!

Those are awesome! I wish we had anything close to that around these parts! That first shot is unique, but great! How close were you to get that nice perspective distortion?

Thanks Shaun! Close. Probably something like 3-4 inches from it. The frog in that shot was young and maybe 1 1/2" long, if that. With the tube/1.4TC/105, my MFD is practically in the lens and I shot that with the lens on the branch.

I don't know how to calculate the MFD or ratio, but the setup that I use is camera/tube/TC/lens.

I did, and still am:biggrin:

Sometimes we do macros and close-ups just because we can. These are interesting, informative, and fun -- well done, Chad!

Thanks Bob! I enjoy both the challenge and the ability to show people what they walk past unseen every day. Plus, I have 3 young kids who enjoy the shots and get that look of wonder that is not always easy to get from kids these days.

Wonderful color, and sharpness Chad! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Bob! My pleasure.

Thanks, again!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom