Smiles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gho, Apr 9, 2005.

1. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Honestly, what do you think of these? I think they could use some more work, I'd love to hear some sugguestions:

Daddy's assistant:
    [​IMG]

Sharing a Smile
    [​IMG]

Casual Smile
    [​IMG]

Cute Smile
    [​IMG]

Hiding Out
    [​IMG]

Taking a Closer Look
    [​IMG]

2. Gregory, absolutely darling pictures of your children What a couple of QT's you have and your images aren't too shabby either.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Aha!! Now we know how you get such great shots. You have two expert assistants. :wink:

Cute kids.

Frank

4. More work?

No, I don't think so. They're just delightful, natural and spontaneous looking.

Still wanna see pictures of the neighbor's daughter. For photographic and comparative purposes only, you understand!

Regards,

Mike

5. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Thanks everyone! Do the colors look okay? I've been having issues with color management that I'm trying to work out.

6. On my calibrated LaCie monitor the colors look right on Gregory.

7. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Love 'em...

as is!
    I even like the way one daughter is in focus, and one is subtly OOF in the one.
    I'm not sure what "work" you have in mind for these, but I wouldn't touch 'em.

8. Greg,

I think your images are wonderfully cute and precious!! :) :) :)

9. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    pbenedic: Thanks. I wanted to focus attention on one child but still have interaction with the other. Tough to do at ISO200. I had to use a Polarizer as an ND filter.

PhotoDawg: Thanks.

greyflash: I use the same monitor. How do you calibrate yours? I use ColorVision Spyder, I'm thinking that I should get the I1 - do you think it does a better job?