Smiles

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    All three babies are smiling a lot now. It's fun to see their little personalities starting to show.

I thought these three little snapshots would be fun combined together. The twins are getting so chubby now; it's hard to believe they started out at 2 lbs. They are moving into their new home on Friday. It will be good for everyone to be back to normal, but I will sure miss seeing them so much. Of course, it will only take me about 10 minutes to drive to their new house, so I will probably see them nearly every day!

The volume of photos should decrease, though! Phew!!!

original.

2. Terri, you're a character. That's for sure.
    Wonderful images.

3. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    I love these, Terri! All three of them are so cute. It is sooo great to see the twins getting those chubby cheeks! :smile:

Shannon

4. Ah Terri, how cute is that and even more so because we know their history. What wonderful strides they have made and how happy your whole family must be. Congratulations on three cute pictures.

5. Awww!... Most charming smiles, indeed. How great is that? Thanks, grandma, and good luck with the move.

6. That is just too cute!

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Such chubby babies! Love to see that!

(Please don't say we won't be seeing as many pics now....I look forward to them!!!!)

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Precious for sure

9. LisaR

LisaR Guest

These are great Terri!! They really have grown .... won't be long, they will be sitting for their pictures.

10. Terri, those are super and brought a smile to my face, thank you.

11. Great shots, Terri. Happy and healthy. What a combination!

12. cbclark64

cbclark64

Feb 20, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Those are sooo cute! I can hear them..."keep putting that box thingy up to your face grandma, but we know you're in there!" I'm a triplet, so multiples always catch my eye. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

13. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    It's so nice to see the smiles!!

14. JimCo

JimCo

Feb 16, 2006
    Sublimity, Oregon
    The babies are just adorable. And they are very lucky to have a talented Grandmother to capture their smiles in perpetuity.

15. Terri, it doesn't get any cuter than that!!

I feel like I know these babies. Give them big hugs!! It's so nice to see them thriving.

16. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I've never been called a "character" before. Thanks, for the new way of looking at myself.:biggrin:

Glad you liked the photos. My grandchildren are so precious to me.

17. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi, Shannon! Everyone loves babies, don't they. The twins are doing so well. They are a little fussy now and then, but what baby isn't? They sure are a lot of work! Glad my daughter lets me help her out.

Gordon,
    Thanks. They have come a long way......We are all so relieved and happy. It has been a long winter.

Philippe,
    Thanks for your interest in my family and your friendship to me. The move will be busy, but they are buying a beautiful home, so we are thrilled for them.

18. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks, glad you liked it.

Hi Leigh,
    They are all very healthy, except for Brigham's hernia which will require surgery next month. We are so grateful for modern medicine and for miracles. We've had a good experience with both! Good luck this weekend. Bet you'll have a wonderful time.

Thanks Gale. I agree, they are very precious as is every new baby!

19. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Lisa,
    Yes, infancy goes by so fast. My daughter is so exhausted but I keep reminding her to try and enjoy every minute as this phase of her life will pass so quickly.

Thanks, Dude. Glad they made you smile.

Chris,
    Isn't happy and healthy such a blessing! I am happy, too!

20. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Chris,
    Wow, a triplet! Guess your mother was a busy lady. For me, it's almost like I have triplet grandchildren since the little girl was due only two weeks before the twins. The twins were born 10 weeks early so are older, but they are all at about the same size and development.

Gloria,
    It is nice for me too. Every time they smile I am so grateful for their development and health. Isn't it so wonderful that they can't remember what they have been through.

Jim,
    Don't know about the talent. But they are loved by so many people. I guess that makes them happy.

Hi Mitchell,
    Don't worry about the hugs. They get many hugs and kisses from me every day. Once they move, I'll have to drive and see them just for that purpose every day!