Smoke?

Legal smoke :D, but be critical let me know what you think.
4344573452_e40e41303d.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 579581
View attachment 579582

70 views and nothing?
Well heres 2 more
4350913906_691877c75c.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 579586

It's probably because folks thought they'd be more like these as I did. Sorry, but pics of people actually smoking don't do anything for me.
This is the "people" section of picture galleries, so I dont know why people would expect those types of shots in this area. I wasn't asking for you opinion or take on the photograph but the critique it and offer advice.
Yeah, smoking is a BIG turn off to a lot of people, so I wouldn't expect many comments.
Again, I dont understand why you find the need to berate my subject. Instead of offering constructive advice such as how to improve composition,framing,colors, or processing you need to voice your opinion on something that is completely useless to me. Thanks.
Post #1, shot #3 is my favorite.
Thank you

Again, I dont understand why you find the need to berate my subject. Instead of offering constructive advice such as how to improve composition,framing,colors, or processing you need to voice your opinion on something that is completely useless to me. Thanks.

First of all, I am a smoker, so I am NOT berating you OR the subject. Smoke makes for some cool and interesting abstract patterns. My response came from you making a post complaining about the lack of replies. I just gave you a possible reason for why that is. Nice to see that you have an attitude problem though. :rolleyes:

O

ozpall

good pics, i like the smoke, on the other hand are they old enough to be smoking? lol

obviously I don't encourage ppl to smoke but what about trying some where the smoke is in focus, for example in the 3rd pic the smoke ring could be in focus more and the smoker out of focus,. just a random thought

Latest threads

Top Bottom