Smokey, my mama cat

I finally got a decent shot of the most gorgeous mama cat (in my opinion) on earth.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shot Brandon!! :D :D :D :D

Smokey looks almost like our cat Nermal Blue. Nermal is on the hefty side though :D :D :D :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gorgeous cat. I love the composition too!!!

If Nermal's a tom, those two really need to get together.

Real Name
Chris
Nice cat Bubba - do you think gray cats have something 'extra' going on upstairs? I've had 2 and they seemed extra intelligent. My first one, Cood, learned to knock on the front door by flipping the mail slot cover. It made such a racket we HAD to open it up for him.

Your cat looks smart too.

Chris101 said:
Nice cat Bubba - do you think gray cats have something 'extra' going on upstairs? I've had 2 and they seemed extra intelligent. My first one, Cood, learned to knock on the front door by flipping the mail slot cover. It made such a racket we HAD to open it up for him.

Your cat looks smart too.
Chris,

Don't even get me started. My wife and I would swear to a grand jury that we can see the reasoning going on in our little fuzz ball's heads. There is so much that they do to prove to us at least that they know exactly what's going on, and how to get what they want.

Couple of little spoiled brats is what they are.... :lol:

Frank

Thanks, Todd.

Yeah, Chris, I think you're right. Smokey opens and closes the screen door at will to come in and out. I got another shot yesterday of her. My mom picked her up and I told Smokey to give her a kiss. She turned, looked right at her, and gently put her nose against my mom's cheek.

IMO, cats have more intelligence in their claws than any dog on this planet.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom