1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Smoking......

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Big Pix, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Its been raining for most of the day down here....... so here is one that I did a little while back.........

138180216-L.

inverted smoke........

2. JoeG

JoeG

Nov 2, 2006
    Tyrol, Austria
    that's one of the best smoke image I have ever seen: well done!

I really like greenish and redish colour and the lines and forms of the smoke itself is great too.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Love it
    I am very fascinated at the pattens and color of the smoke images I have seen

4. fascinating!

5. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Very Nice. It almost looks like a abstract female with a hat.

6. That is an exceptional image!

Eric

7. Biggs, my sentiments exactly!!! That's what I saw too.

Great photo - I love it :biggrin:

8. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice, yup! just like a sitting lady.

9. thanks everyone....... working with naked women is not an easy task as you know......

10. Logan

Logan Guest

this smoke shot is amazing! care to share/PM with how you do it; i would like to try something similar.

11. Yvette

Yvette

Jan 3, 2007
    Texas
    Beautiful as always. I like this one a lot.

12. Awesome image, thanks for sharing.

13. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

PopPhoto and Imaging has a nice little writeup on how to do this in this months issue. I have dones thesein the past, and they are great for days and nights when you cant get out of the house. Excellent!

14. Thanks all for your comments.... I will be on a industrial Photo shoot for about 8 days, part of a 4 state shot for an old client, I am having fun, so I have posted a macro pix for this week....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.