1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

S'mores time!

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by JMartin, Apr 4, 2007.

1. JMartin

JMartin Guest

I tried to make the best of an area that I have severe problems with... flash photography!

The fire is roaring
    [​IMG]

The dogs are cooking
    [​IMG]

Are they good Leigh?
    [​IMG]

Ben seems to think so
    [​IMG]

Melissa tells everyone enough with hot dogs, it's S'mores time!
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like a great time Joe! I miss not making it up there - got stuck at Landry's...

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great set Joe. I need to make it up there next year. :smile:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I was waiting for the smores:>)))))
    lol now I can go to bed.
    See ya tomorrow
    Great pics "you all"

5. Awsome shots! Loved the fire! how I remember last year! Oh, I hope we can go next year! Sommer, ya'll gotta park next to us again!

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That was so much fun! (I thought you promised not to post that picture of me, though!!!):cool: 

7. JMartin

JMartin Guest

oops!!! Was it that one, I am sorry. I thought it was the other one, which I trashed already. Would you like me to take it down?

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Nah...I was just kidding. It's a fun set of pictures! You really captured Ben in his element...EATING! His two favorite meals are mashed potatoes...and hot dogs!!!:smile:

9. hey I'm glad it was posted! Leigh you're cute as a button all pregnant!

10. Great photos! So much fun.

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yep...ALL PREGNANT!!! That's the best way to describe me right now!!!:redface:

12. It was a good time. I am sorry that Connie and I were a little late getting up there but we were being overfed seafood!

13. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Nice pics Joe. Cool fire shot.

Did anyone ever buy any of the kids' marshmellows??

14. Umm, yeah, about that....I owe $1.10 to some poor souls who were suckered by some cute little girls :redface: Next year, I promise, the marshmallows are free :biggrin:!

Great shots, Joe! I'm glad you and Jennifer and the girls could come up for the campfire. It was really nice to meet you all, and I hope we'll see you again!

15. Nice job Joe those are great shots, cheers!

16. great shots of some great folks having a great time!
    did I say Great??

17. Good stuff, Joe. Looks like some serious eating was going on! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.