Smugmug is down

This is part of the reason why I discontinued my SmugMug account. It seemed like every single time I wanted to upload photos the site was always offline or in read-only mode. There were other reasons too that were more primary, but that was part of it. No idea of what I'm on now is any better or not because I've been too busy/occupied to do much photography stuff lately.

What precisely is the point of this countdown/surveillance? Is there a point being made about Smugmug reliability? If so, would that not be better directed at Smugmug?

Maybe it's just that there is nothing interesting on cable tonight. :confused:
Many cafe members use Smugmug, as I have for many years. Some of us have blogs etc that depend on links to Smugmug. If you don't have a specific reason to be checking Smugmug status, you might not realize your blog etc is currently unviewable. Just bumping the thread so people are aware.

Still read only. Which means I cant login. When was the last time it was out anyhow, I have been too busy to know.

What precisely is the point of this countdown/surveillance? Is there a point being made about Smugmug reliability? If so, would that not be better directed at Smugmug?

Maybe it's just that there is nothing interesting on cable tonight. :confused:
Helps with the post count. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom