1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

SNACK TIME

Discussion in 'People' started by strobel, Jul 28, 2005.

1. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Would you like a bite of my Nutella snack?
    Just can't resist, I love this photo, what a mess (my son Torben).

Just having fun
    Ron

[​IMG]

2. It's amazing how much gunk they can get on themselves while eating. I have just spent a week and a half babysitting three grandkids and it was hard work. I had forgotten what it was like. Cute image of your son.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OHHHH what a mess lolol

Cute image..

Who ME !!!!! lolol

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    He's happy, Ron...that's all that matters, he's happy!!! :D 

5. Aaaah, those are the good days! Enjoy them! My daughter is 6 1/2 now, and I swear it was just yesterday that she was sitting in her highchair covered in spaghetti sauce ;) 

6. AWESOME!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Where's the hose???? *LOL* Cute pic. Now go give him a big fat kiss on the face *LOL* I think there are only two words to describe small children: messy and sticky, they always seem to have sticky fingers and never quite sure of the cause!

8. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I know what you mean, I have an 8 year old also and it seems unbelievable. It is kind of scary how fast they grow.

Ron Strobel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.