Snaps of the day ...

It has been raining around montreal for too long for sure. Along with it, cold front weather and no sun ...

I was bored and moved closer to the sliding door/window and ask Arianne if she'd join my in my grin ... and she did ...

All natural light.

ISO 1000
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ISO 640

ISO 1250 and soft filter in PS
View attachment 9368

B&W conversion in PS ISO 1000
View attachment 9369

And my favorite for her very natural look still ISO 1000

Thx for looking.
:lol:

Oh boy, oh boy... You are going to be in so much trouble in just a few years! :roll: :lol: Very cute shots!

Did you add any noise reduction on these D2H images? I find that at ISO 1000 and above, the noise becomes quite noticeable, even after resizing for the web... Of course, it can be cleaned up quite well with NeatImage (version 5.0 is just out by the way! ;-))

Philippe Roger said:
Oh boy, oh boy... You are going to be in so much trouble in just a few years! :roll: :lol: Very cute shots!

Did you add any noise reduction on these D2H images? I find that at ISO 1000 and above, the noise becomes quite noticeable, even after resizing for the web... Of course, it can be cleaned up quite well with NeatImage (version 5.0 is just out by the way! ;-))
They are pretty much straight out Philippe, did not add any noise.

I have to admit, I like noise. :)

What do you use to process your RAW's Yves? I cannot believe how clean things look at these ISO's.

My pictures look noisier at ISO 200

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom