1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Snoqualmie Falls, Washington

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bobcool, Aug 1, 2009.

1. bobcool

bobcool

Jul 27, 2008
    Fort Worth, TX
    Went to Seattle and took a side trip to Snowqualmie Falls. What a beautiful place! I took a night shot and then went back the next day and did a sunset picture from the same location. I used my D300 with the venerable 17-55 f/2.8. Too beautiful not to share! :smile:

-1-
    605186769_yWCPL-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

-2-
    607556281_8w9y8-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. wembley

wembley

Mar 26, 2006
    Naples, Fl
    Bob.

Really like the night shot. Well Done.

cheers
    wembley

3. Lar

Lar

Jun 12, 2005
    Washington State
    Bob, Both are outstanding, but the first one is more than stunning. Thank you for the moment!

4. What beautiful images..............the second is my favorite. I've never had the pleasure of being there, but I order their pancake and waffle mix by the case. Best in the world!!!!! :biggrin: That image is on their box.

5. Rob Zijlstra

Rob Zijlstra A Koffie Drinker

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Thank you for these wonderful pictures. I also like #1 the most, but saying so does not mean that #2 is not also outstanding.

6. Very nice, both of them. That viewpoint is great, isn't it? When I went the weather did not cooperate so I did not get god shots.

7. bobcool

bobcool

Jul 27, 2008
    Fort Worth, TX
    Thank you for the comments, everyone. It's true that the viewpoint is great, although many people stop at the main viewing platform further up the trail and they miss this great photo opportunity. I've stayed at the Salish Lodge just once, but it was a memorable experience and a very nice place. I did forget about their great pancakes though - I guess I'll have to order them online, because they were indeed very good!

8. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Great shots Bob! Luv them both..

9. lchrismunos

lchrismunos

Jun 28, 2006
    Arkansas
    The night shot is awesome!

10. gabriel_felipe

gabriel_felipe

Apr 26, 2006
    Israel
    Liked both shots!!!!
    Great place

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.