Snoqualmie Falls, Washington

Went to Seattle and took a side trip to Snowqualmie Falls. What a beautiful place! I took a night shot and then went back the next day and did a sunset picture from the same location. I used my D300 with the venerable 17-55 f/2.8. Too beautiful not to share! :smile:

-1-
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

-2-
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What beautiful images..............the second is my favorite. I've never had the pleasure of being there, but I order their pancake and waffle mix by the case. Best in the world!!!!! :biggrin: That image is on their box.

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Thank you for these wonderful pictures. I also like #1 the most, but saying so does not mean that #2 is not also outstanding.

Thank you for the comments, everyone. It's true that the viewpoint is great, although many people stop at the main viewing platform further up the trail and they miss this great photo opportunity. I've stayed at the Salish Lodge just once, but it was a memorable experience and a very nice place. I did forget about their great pancakes though - I guess I'll have to order them online, because they were indeed very good!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom