Snow in April

Easter weekend and we wake up to snow. In the 80's earlier in the week but this morning gave me a nice chance to play with snow, tulips and my 85 1.4.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice one. I wonder if they will recover from the freeze? I guess so?

Weather is freaky for our location. 32F and tiny chance of some sleet and snow. That is wild. Our hummingbirds seem to be freaking out a bit. They keep coming up to the window and saying we want in. LOL. They are very poofy looking. Little fat balls of feathers. They are feeding like crazy. Maybe I should put a little rum in their feeders to warm them up???? LOL. And of course, I am kidding (about the rum anyway).

H

HAC_X

Heck.. you should live up here, I've seen snow in August!

Cheers
Harold

Love the shot...but would've love to see more than just one tulip somewhat in focus. Perhaps just take a wide angle shot of all the tulips or focus on just one with the snow on it.

I love the idea.

Up north I can understand, South Texas dunno? Next weekend I am sure we will be up to 95F and then I will wish for colder weather again.

LOL, Dianne. Yes you are. Makes me laugh though. Actually, I was more referring to Harold up there in Canada. But heck maybe you are more north than I am. So I will also refer to you as being up north.

Great shot! :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: Yes, snow here today but not THAT much! Will this winter EVER end!!???

Heck, we had a cold front come in last night and now it's a freezing 74 degrees:biggrin:
I'm comin' to YOUR house! :biggrin:

Here is a shot after bringing them inside.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's frigid out and near blizzard conditions in MI! I'm freaking out, as I took the boat out last weekend, and desperately hoping for some warmer temps! Space heater is under the cover running full time protecting the engine and other components :(

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom