1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Snowbirds in Niagara

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Markb, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Haven't posted any pictures in the Cafe for a while, so I thought, why not?

We moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake three years ago. One of neighbours was on the local airshow committee and they arranged for the Canadian Forces Snowbirds to pay visit a while back. The airport is small, and everybody watches from the infield.

166308397.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

166308393.jpg

166308395.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

I love these images, Mark, and you're right - we've haven't seen you in awhile!! What I like about these are the colors. The red and white just pops out against the blue sky and the formation is really tight. Also, #2 reminds me of something out of 'Top Gun'... :) 

Well done, and stay warm up there!

3. Cool shots, and, Niagara on the Lake is one of our very favourite places to visit every summer. The wine country is one of our enticements and Shaw festival is another.

4. It was a very hot day that day, not at all like today. Needed something to help me warm up.

5. Both are awesome Bob, one winery is right across the street. Do a wine tasting instead of a coffee break.

The only time I've been to Thunder Bay (then down to Lutsen to ski) was the winter. Enjoyed the cold though. ;) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.