Snowy Day

Discussion in 'People' started by MicroChip, Dec 5, 2005.

1. MicroChip

MicroChip

Oct 29, 2005
    Here's one I took yesterday, first snow, my 2 year old son. I shot it with my Sigma 70-200 at 120mm f/2.8. Goals were good bokeh on the snowy landscape behind him and good focus on him. We intentionally went with bright colors for his jacket and hat to contrast that baby color in his face. Critique please!

Thanks!
    MC

[​IMG]

2. Cute as can be and something we all have done at one time or another.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    As much as I dislike the snow, I would love for it to snow so my boys and I could play in it.

I really like this capture. It is a fun image that shows the joy and simple pleasures of childhood.

Nice one!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awww kids just love to catch the "white" snow :>)))

Great image. He is adorable .....

5. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    How adorable is that? You caught the true essence of childhood in that one! I love it.:wink:

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I showed this picture to my oldest son Ryan (he is 3 years old)....I asked Ryan what the little boy was doing in the picture and with pure glee he responded..."that little boy is catching snowflakes on his tongue!". Oh how I wish it would snow here so they could play in it like that....WONDERFUL CAPTURE!:smile:

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That is a great image, MC. Talk about the innocence of a child!!! Very nice colors and the backgound is blurred enough to highlight the entire image. Great shooting.

8. It's a great shot.