Snowy Day

Here's one I took yesterday, first snow, my 2 year old son. I shot it with my Sigma 70-200 at 120mm f/2.8. Goals were good bokeh on the snowy landscape behind him and good focus on him. We intentionally went with bright colors for his jacket and hat to contrast that baby color in his face. Critique please!

Thanks!
MC

tyler-snow.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PGB

As much as I dislike the snow, I would love for it to snow so my boys and I could play in it.

I really like this capture. It is a fun image that shows the joy and simple pleasures of childhood.

Nice one!

Awww kids just love to catch the "white" snow :>)))

Great image. He is adorable .....

How adorable is that? You caught the true essence of childhood in that one! I love it.:wink:

I showed this picture to my oldest son Ryan (he is 3 years old)....I asked Ryan what the little boy was doing in the picture and with pure glee he responded..."that little boy is catching snowflakes on his tongue!". Oh how I wish it would snow here so they could play in it like that....WONDERFUL CAPTURE!:smile:

That is a great image, MC. Talk about the innocence of a child!!! Very nice colors and the backgound is blurred enough to highlight the entire image. Great shooting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom