Snowy Egret

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by mike mac, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Like the pose and lighting on this one taken at Vierra I believe, hard to keep track taken with the D2H and 300 f4 and 1.4 converter
    original.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I agree Mike. This is one that you should make prints of and sell. :wink:

These are really gorgeous little birdies, and they were just everywhere down there. Simply amazing place for a bird shooter.

Regards,

Frank

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Mike,

Thats a beauty. Love those little Snowies.
    Hard to get good photos of them.
    I finally got a few.

Remember the little fresh one at MWR. :>)) He was a riot. King of the roost.

cheers
    Gale

4. I think this is one of them that might make my wall, not a bad trip when you have to choose, we HAVE to do this again

5. Thanks Gale, yea that one at Merritt was spunky for sure woudlnt want to be on his/her bad side

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

I definitely agree. I'd like to do it when we have a three day weekend, and take the entire week off. Would only have to spend four vacation days to get in eight days of shooting. 8)

When is the next three day weekend? :lol: :lol:

Frank

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sounds good to me !!!!!!!!!

cheers
    Gale

8. Mike -

Love that pic. I especially like it when there's some "personality" in bird pics, and this one definitely has that. Great shot!

I agree. This HAS to happen again. Maybe eventually I can afford to upgrade to a real camera (sigh...).

Hey -- I've been meaning to ask you: is that a PS frame action that you would mind sharing? I like the simplicity of it and might want to customize it a bit if you don't mind :) ? :) ?

9. I like the way you think, keep me abreast of any plans, BTW I will be sending you the packet in the mail this week

10. Ah the D100 is one fine camera and if you move to the D@H or even the D2X that would not be a bad thing.
    The framing action is from www.fredmiranda.com email if you are interested.

11. Alright, I am officially on the floor. What a great shot.