Snowy Thistle

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by dbirdsong, Dec 31, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

This is from this morning out in the snow...

[​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Pretty artsy fartsy, Dave! What a great capture. Perfect DOF with the right amount of foliage in the background. The grain is also a plus in this image.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave,
    That is very eliquent (sp)

Great job. Just perfect. Look good framed.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Frank & Gale... Considering how crappy it was at the time.. I rather like it.

5. Very delicate image, I like it.

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Gordon

7. I like it too Dave! very peaceful image.
    only 7 more days to vacation eh? Bet you are so ready!

8. Pretty artsy picture, Dave. I like it. Tell me about crappy weather since in Montreal, we only have less than a day of sunshine out of the whole Christmas week.

9. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Well more than you know.. All I want when I get to SF is some nice sunshiny weather (As does everyone that lives out there.. The have been slammed with way to much rain this past week.. )
    so I can take 10 to 15 Gigs of pictures... :biggrin:

10. Wow that i missed this shot earlier. It is really great. Maybe it was good that it was not the right conditions when you where photographing. Because you did a great job on this image and post processing.

Love the contrast.

11. Wow, Dave, it's a beautiful photo.

12. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks Vince and Phil...
    That shot kind of made my day... Might not have been that great of photo when I took it, but 20 minutes in the darkroom (CS2) and it became a keeper.

13. RForshey

RForshey Guest

A pretty image Dave, and it didn't rain today! (I actually went out and golfed.) The weather report says clear till next week!

14. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I see that.. Man I am so looking forward to Sunday... See you then...