Snowy Thistle

D

dbirdsong

This is from this morning out in the snow...

_DSC8864Framed.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pretty artsy fartsy, Dave! What a great capture. Perfect DOF with the right amount of foliage in the background. The grain is also a plus in this image.

D

dbirdsong

Thanks Frank & Gale... Considering how crappy it was at the time.. I rather like it.

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
I like it too Dave! very peaceful image.
only 7 more days to vacation eh? Bet you are so ready!

Pretty artsy picture, Dave. I like it. Tell me about crappy weather since in Montreal, we only have less than a day of sunshine out of the whole Christmas week.

D

dbirdsong

dmwphoto said:
I like it too Dave! very peaceful image.
only 7 more days to vacation eh? Bet you are so ready!

Well more than you know.. All I want when I get to SF is some nice sunshiny weather (As does everyone that lives out there.. The have been slammed with way to much rain this past week.. )
so I can take 10 to 15 Gigs of pictures... :biggrin:

Wow that i missed this shot earlier. It is really great. Maybe it was good that it was not the right conditions when you where photographing. Because you did a great job on this image and post processing.

Love the contrast.

D

dbirdsong

Thanks Vince and Phil...
That shot kind of made my day... Might not have been that great of photo when I took it, but 20 minutes in the darkroom (CS2) and it became a keeper.

R

RForshey

A pretty image Dave, and it didn't rain today! (I actually went out and golfed.) The weather report says clear till next week!

D

dbirdsong

RForshey said:
A pretty image Dave, and it didn't rain today! (I actually went out and golfed.) The weather report says clear till next week!

I see that.. Man I am so looking forward to Sunday... See you then...

Latest threads

Top Bottom