SO CUTE AND UGLY[baby squirrel]

a friend found it laying under a tree getting ate alive by ants! he saved from a painful death and has been feeding every 3 hours for the past week. he even has to rub its butthole with a warm Q-tip to make it poop, the mom squirrel normally does that with her tongue!!!!

SQ22DONE.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SQ1DONE.jpg

Someone is getting some major Karma points. Such a sweet little critter, I would probably try and do the same thing. Please keep us posted on his/her development.

he said he wanted me to take pictures as he grows up, so ill just keep updating this thread every few weeks with new pictures :smile:

I think a baby squirrel is the only critter I havent raised. But if the chance ever arises I will be glad to do it.

Nice shots, you will probably want to try and get new ones once a week, you will be surprised how fast that thing grows.

Oh, no; it's another My Pet Mantis thread! Now I'll get nothing done.

Cute animal - major karma points for you!

Your suppose to keep it a la natural and use your warm tongue like momma would lol and +1 on karma points should make for an interesting lil pet now. Keep us posted.

Cool. We tried to nurse an abandoned baby squirrel when I was a kid (recovered it from a downed tree).

It died after a few weeks, maybe cause we didn't know about the wet q-tip thing. Or the tongue thing.

he even has to rub its butthole with a warm Q-tip to make it poop, the mom squirrel normally does that with her tongue!!!!

Do they teach that in school in Ga?? :D

lol nice deed sir!

NEW PICTURES.....

SQV21.jpg

SQV22.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom