1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

So fun - your turn! POST!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by staceylynn, Aug 5, 2008.

1. This was my first time experimenting with setting an object in front of the monitor with image on the screen as a background. I've seen it done quite a few times with photography and always wanted to try it. Something simple, at first - but I'd love to see what you come up with! I just made this sunburst in Photoshop, set the vodka a few inches in front of my lcd monitor and shot. You can use any image...and it's a lot of fun to try out!

Now go forth and take a cool image and post yours! I promise it's a lot of fun! :smile:

2737437532_dbdddd910f_o.

2. You been hitting the bottle again??????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Awesome shot and so simple!

3. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    Great shot and idea. I'm definetly going to be trying this!

4. Just a bit, which is why you can't actually see any of it. haha.

Please do, and share it when you do it!:smile:

5. Touche! (To be honest so have I--wine is my companion!). I'll try my hand at this this weekend when I have time-kinda neat, I think.

6. Love this idea... nicely done.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Ok you have completely lost me on this one. Tell me step by step and I'll try and achieve it. I am always up for a challenge.

8. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    I believe she is putting a picture or design full screen on her monitor and then photographing something in front of it.

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    O. I. C. O.K. -

10. Yep, that's what I did. :)  I just made this sunburst in Photoshop from a brush! :) 

11. No one else? I'm going to do a few more today. I would love to see what you come up with. It's simple, quick and fun - I promise! :) 

12. Not exactly what you did, but something I did back in college using photoshop!

[​IMG]

13. o0o, that is beautiful! It reminds me of a Pink Floyd cover! :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.