So I tried this magazine cover thingy.....

I been wanting to try this idea for a minute..... Tell me what you think???

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like it. Are you using this as a marketing piece for your photography services? If so, it's a very creative idea.

It looks good to me Eric! Great stuff! The image is very nice too, definitely magazine quality. The only nitpick I have, would to have been had the scene brighter before the flash (ambient light), so that her eyes aren't so dilated due to a small amount of light.

Other than that, Awesome job!

I was going to say to much of a close up but I can't think how it looks bad so bottom line is that it all looks good :p

It looks good to me Eric! Great stuff! The image is very nice too, definitely magazine quality. The only nitpick I have, would to have been had the scene brighter before the flash (ambient light), so that her eyes aren't so dilated due to a small amount of light.

Other than that, Awesome job!
OOOHH So thats why the pupils be so big! Learn something new everyday ;D

OOOHH So thats why the pupils be so big! Learn something new everyday ;D
Unfortunately yes. Shooting in a dim studio has its advantages but a disadvantage is that models pupils open up to adapt to the low light. After the flash fires, your pupils contract for a second before opening up again because the flash is over and it is back to being dark. Even though their pupils contract because of the flash, your camera has already taken the picture and the flash is already over by the time your eye's react.

Even by just shining a flashlight in or at her face, would do the trick. just so there is a constant light for the eyes to be adjusted too... :smile:

Hope that helps. Again, great job with the shot and cover concept!

Unfortunately yes. Shooting in a dim studio has its advantages but a disadvantage is that models pupils open up to adapt to the low light. After the flash fires, your pupils contract for a second before opening up again because the flash is over and it is back to being dark. Even though their pupils contract because of the flash, your camera has already taken the picture and the flash is already over by the time your eye's react.

Even by just shining a flashlight in or at her face, would do the trick. just so there is a constant light for the eyes to be adjusted too... :smile:

Hope that helps. Again, great job with the shot and cover concept!
thanks a lot! ;D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom