So I'm PUT in my Place....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Barber, Oct 8, 2005.

1. This image sort of puts things into prospective for me....
    My daughter Stacy with her 3700 Nikon took this…
    She set the shot up and even piled the leaves up... Figured out the light, what would give her a good background and then asked her cousin to enter the frame.
    I helped her a little with some PS issues. But even that was very little as she is getting to have a good handle on processing images.
    So for 13 years old and using a P&S camera I think she has done a very fine job...

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    give her a d70

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I love to see girls that are confident...I'm so proud of her for taking the inspiration that she had and made something so wonderful of it! Not only is she very talented, but she's so darn cute too!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful

Learned from the master.... :>)))

6. Great job Stacy, you are obviously a quick learner. Keep it up and we will talk about you with the reverence we hold for your dad. Tell you cousin that she did a good job posing as well.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Stacy's work looks great! She's even got that Barberized thing going on in the look of the photo, and she turned some dull light into bonus light. Way 2 go!

8. She's now a true photographer - she's managed to get a shot of the dreaded "red x" *LOL* Hope it comes up soon - I'd like to see the pic!!

Ahhh, there it is! Great composition and very good editing skills. Doug, you just might find some of your gear go missing from your bag!! :eek:

9. Very nice

Thats a nice pic, I know many guys with slr's that be happy with that! guess she takes after dad hey :wink:I knowe whats on her christmas list :biggrin:

10. Very nice picture. That's the way to start, early and with good guidance.