So sleepy....

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Nikam, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Finally getting around to processing a few shots from a quick trip through the BC Kootenays. These mountain sheep hang out right on the side of the TransCanada Highway just outside Golden BC. They were so excited to see me take their picture as you can tell from this series ... LOL.

So sleepy...

Yawn...

zzzzz...

2. Well you certainly scared these sheep Dennis. The middle shot is pretty funny with the big yawn. :smile:

3. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Boy you really know how to stir up a crowd :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. Gordon, these have to be the most photgraphed mountain sheep in the world. Those sheep are laying down just the other side of a concrete barrier from the highway with semis, campers and cars driving by all the time. There is a pullout nearby and it is usually packed. Even then, I didn't want to get too close for fear they would bolt out onto the road.

5. Hi, Ben. I think they just finished their morning feed and were settling in for the day. They are quite used to people, that's for sure. I had to laugh when I looked at the sequence though.:smile:

6. absolutely hilarious series.............. for them,probably a everyday occurence. ho hum. ......LOL................nice job Dennis, now if they would just take direction!

7. You find these animals fun to see. But for them you are so boring they see it all the time. A photographer that takes a shot and they pose again but never they get to see the results or the reward?

Fun shot nice work.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

8. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Cools shots. I get the same reaction from my granddaughters. :biggrin:

9. Thanks, Keith. Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if they'd take direction - "move over there, that location has a more natural background, now turn this way so the lighting is better ..." ...LOL

10. Thanks, VinceBeus. It is amazing how they get used to both the numbers of people and the vehicles. But they grow up in this environment so I guess it becomes natural to them.

11. Thanks, Harry. I'll bet that's because you're always taking pictures of them. ...LOL