So sleepy....

Finally getting around to processing a few shots from a quick trip through the BC Kootenays. These mountain sheep hang out right on the side of the TransCanada Highway just outside Golden BC. They were so excited to see me take their picture as you can tell from this series ... LOL.

So sleepy...

48261453.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yawn...

48261456.jpg

zzzzz...

48261464.jpg

B

bfjr

Boy you really know how to stir up a crowd :biggrin: :biggrin:

greyflash said:
Well you certainly scared these sheep Dennis. The middle shot is pretty funny with the big yawn. :smile:

Gordon, these have to be the most photgraphed mountain sheep in the world. Those sheep are laying down just the other side of a concrete barrier from the highway with semis, campers and cars driving by all the time. There is a pullout nearby and it is usually packed. Even then, I didn't want to get too close for fear they would bolt out onto the road.

bfjr said:
Boy you really know how to stir up a crowd :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi, Ben. I think they just finished their morning feed and were settling in for the day. They are quite used to people, that's for sure. I had to laugh when I looked at the sequence though.:smile:

absolutely hilarious series.............. for them,probably a everyday occurence. ho hum. ......LOL................nice job Dennis, now if they would just take direction!

You find these animals fun to see. But for them you are so boring they see it all the time. A photographer that takes a shot and they pose again but never they get to see the results or the reward?

Fun shot nice work.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Keith said:
absolutely hilarious series.............. for them,probably a everyday occurence. ho hum. ......LOL................nice job Dennis, now if they would just take direction!

Thanks, Keith. Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if they'd take direction - "move over there, that location has a more natural background, now turn this way so the lighting is better ..." ...LOL

vincebeus said:
You find these animals fun to see. But for them you are so boring they see it all the time. A photographer that takes a shot and they pose again but never they get to see the results or the reward?

Fun shot nice work.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Thanks, VinceBeus. It is amazing how they get used to both the numbers of people and the vehicles. But they grow up in this environment so I guess it becomes natural to them.

Latest threads

Top Bottom