So Sorry For My Long Absence

I have had an extremely hard time with my health and have not been able to shoot. Probably unfitting to make a showing now with a P&S offering, but I kinda like this photo. The guy in the picture is the owner of a new eatery close by trying to make a go of it in a tough area. I am playing a lot with textured layers, now, and can't seem to leave it alone.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That is just great, Alan!
A wonderful feel in this image!

I wish you all the best with your health and lots of strength. You were certainly missed around here.

Alan,

So nice to see your work again. I hope everything is improving surely and steadily with your health.

Hey Alan, I hope you're getting on top of your health issues as that will always come first...
But looks like your still on top of your game with PP's these whether from a DSLR or a P&S camera.
Really. wouldn't have known that you used a P&S (even though it was a Canon... :rolleyes:.. :biggrin:..) on this shot unless you told us, great job mate...

So sorry to hear of your health problems Alan - hope your improvement continues. Shot looks great to me - I wouldn't worry about using a p&s, I often do now, it's all the rave :smile:

Hello Alan. I'm sorry to hear that your health has been causing problems for you. I hope for a speedy and complete recovery. I like the portrait and think this fellow would too. Make a great item to hang in his restaurant.

Welcome back, Alan. I like the texture on this one.... it just seems to fit the image.

Nice to see you again Allan, I did notice you hadn't been around for a long time. I missed seeing your posts and images, as well as your words. I hope your health will go easier on you.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
You have truly been missed. With each day, I'm hoping you will improve. Your image, as usual, is fantasti; well done!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom