so this is where the party is!!

Funny I recognize all these faces :lol:

Thanks for inviting me Harris!

Just what I need though, another forum to read...sigh....I need to get a life :roll:

Hey Janet -

Very glad to have you here. Yes, it's another site to check in on, but I think you'll find the signal-to-noise ratio a bit more enjoyable here. We definitely seem to be following the "quality as opposed to quantity" path.

Well, well, WELL....

Harris has been a busy inviter now, hasn't he????? Won't be anybody left for me now that I see Doug and Janet here :wink: .

Now I have a very safe place to ask for help with Bird ID's without folks asking "Why So Many Bird Photos"...... :lol: .

Good to see you all here, this is getting to be a better and better for me to learn each day.

Hi, Janet!

It's great to see you over here. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Thank goodness Cafe customers aren't segregated by gear.

Hey Janet, as Frank said, we have all Nikonians together here. There's only photography and fun. So glad you joined us. I think once you get the hang of navigating it, it will be alot more fun to not see the b.s. we've had to put up with, and just have fun. This place is growing. It's a week old and about 40 members so far.

Looking forward to your posts. :D

jczinn said:
Funny I recognize all these faces :lol:

Thanks for inviting me Harris!

Just what I need though, another forum to read...sigh....I need to get a life :roll:
Here is a smiley you ya :lol: Welcome Janet I look forward to your superb posts as always very nice place to hang out for sure. check the challenge that Boobie Joe has in place for us.

JC

On, no, Janet is here, too? :wink: If I see any more of her photos I'll have to get that 80-400.

Seriously, Janet, you do amazing work with that lens, and you've made me rethink the decision not to get it. The only problem is that there aren't too many birdies here.

Welcome,

Joel

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom