so this is where the party is!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jczinn, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Funny I recognize all these faces :lol:

Thanks for inviting me Harris!

Just what I need though, another forum to read...sigh....I need to get a life :roll:

2. Hey Janet -

Very glad to have you here. Yes, it's another site to check in on, but I think you'll find the signal-to-noise ratio a bit more enjoyable here. We definitely seem to be following the "quality as opposed to quantity" path.

3. Hi Janet and I add my welcome to your arrival as well. Looking forward to some great bird shots.

4. Well, well, WELL....

Harris has been a busy inviter now, hasn't he????? Won't be anybody left for me now that I see Doug and Janet here :wink: .

Now I have a very safe place to ask for help with Bird ID's without folks asking "Why So Many Bird Photos"...... :lol: .

Good to see you all here, this is getting to be a better and better for me to learn each day.

5. Hi, Janet!

It's great to see you over here. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Thank goodness Cafe customers aren't segregated by gear.

6. Hey Janet, as Frank said, we have all Nikonians together here. There's only photography and fun. So glad you joined us. I think once you get the hang of navigating it, it will be alot more fun to not see the b.s. we've had to put up with, and just have fun. This place is growing. It's a week old and about 40 members so far.

Looking forward to your posts. :D

7. Here is a smiley you ya :lol: Welcome Janet I look forward to your superb posts as always very nice place to hang out for sure. check the challenge that Boobie Joe has in place for us.

8. good Morning Janet.....
    Well at least I know my bird stuff will be looked after now.....
    good to see you hjere Janet

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hello Janet

[Sure glad your here.

Best Regards
    Gale

10. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    On, no, Janet is here, too? :wink: If I see any more of her photos I'll have to get that 80-400.

Seriously, Janet, you do amazing work with that lens, and you've made me rethink the decision not to get it. The only problem is that there aren't too many birdies here.

Welcome,

Joel