So, what music are you listening to?

Anything by Wilco, though Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is my favorite. Keith Jarrett is right up there at the top when I'm working. He has so many recordings that you never run out of material. Nothing sounds better with decent headphones and a nice DAC/amp. Recordings on the ECM label are gorgeous.

Anything by Wilco, though Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is my favorite. Keith Jarrett is right up there at the top when I'm working. He has so many recordings that you never run out of material. Nothing sounds better with decent headphones and a nice DAC/amp. Recordings on the ECM label are gorgeous.
I've been listening to a lot of Wilco also, although I didn't like their last album as much.

Also listening to Johnny Cash and William Shatner. Yeah, I pretty much listen to anything. :biggrin:

Heavy--a British old school soul, punk, funk band. One of their songs is used in the Kia Sorrento commercial with the sock monkey. I'm enjoying the whole album.

T

tbaybucs

as i sit here im listening to ' my wife yellin cause i bought a new lens' it isnt my fav song but .......

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom