So when is the next one...

Sorry, but I'm new here and haven't figured out when the next one is...

If this has already been answered, then one of the mods can remove this.

Just send me a pm so I will know....

I sooooo wanna go!!!

Hi..As I am the chief organizer for the Alabama Get-Together I guess I'll answer this one!:smile:
Tentative dates for the next one is May 30,31 and June 1, 2008.

I'll have more info in a few days once I get confirmation from the Botanical Garden on a rate and the date being available.

Anyone else interested?! It's always lots of fun!!! (Besides, I'm thinking of doing BBQ again next year:biggrin:)

Hi..As I am the chief organizer for the Alabama Get-Together I guess I'll answer this one!:smile:

I'll have more info in a few days once I get confirmation from the Botanical Garden on a rate and the date being available.

Anyone else interested?! It's always lots of fun!!! (Besides, I'm thinking of doing BBQ again next year:biggrin:)
Interested - are you kidding!!!???? I had the greatest time attending this year's edition. I met a great bunch of Nikon Cafe members, with special mention of our gracious hosts Leigh and Patrick.
Next year will be a challenge for me, I have a four-letter obstacle: g-o-l-f :smile:. Both my wife and I are very involved at our golf club and it will all depend what is on the club's agenda for that weekend, we'll see...I surely would love to be there again.

Kewl, Count me in...

I will even bring some Bratts, if ya want!!!!

I just luv a good hot dog!!!!
Sounds great! I'll let you know what the plan is as time gets closer.

Interested - are you kidding!!!???? I had the greatest time attending this year's edition. I met a great bunch of Nikon Cafe members, with special mention of our gracious hosts Leigh and Patrick.
Next year will be a challenge for me, I have a four-letter obstacle: g-o-l-f :smile:. Both my wife and I are very involved at our golf club and it will all depend what is on the club's agenda for that weekend, we'll see...I surely would love to be there again.
Ya know, we have golf courses around here as well....:biggrin:

Count me in! I definitely will put the dates on my calendar right now! :smile:
I'd be sad if you weren't here Connie! It just wouldn't be the same without you!
I might come down to this. Depends on my vacation days.
Hey, just go ahead and put it on the books so you know you'll be off work!
Count me in!
Great. And I'm going to officially make you the Nikon Cafe' welcoming committee! You made everyone feel at home here in Alabama and I'm grateful for your help. I'll be getting with you along the way and we'll make a plan!:smile:
Leigh,

Terri and I will be there as long as we haven't relocated to the St. Louis area!

Thanks as always and hows to newborn?

Jim
Jim, would love to have you and Terri join us again!

As to the newborn...he's fantastic! He's almost 16 weeks old and is super. He is growing at light speeds...in fact, he already is wearing clothes for 6-9 month olds!!!

Groaning here again! The kids will still be in school here but I may just get irrate and take em out for the trip! Dunno if Mark would let me just fly out alone.
Yep, that's what you need to do...Just take them out of school early! It's the end of the year anyway and they probably wouldn't be doing much then anyway, right?!

Besides, you missed out on helping Sommer host the campfire last year...you need to come back so you can do that!

Yep, that's what you need to do...Just take them out of school early! It's the end of the year anyway and they probably wouldn't be doing much then anyway, right?!

Besides, you missed out on helping Sommer host the campfire last year...you need to come back so you can do that!
I'll try hard to be there! I certainly loved being there 2 yrs ago! Everyone was a peach, so friendly, down to earth, and just downright WONDERFUL! OF course you, Patrick, and da boys were PRECIOUS! :redface::biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woweizers...

This will be a fun one for sure... Just let me know when and where,
and just like the "Spinners" song says, "I'll be there!!!!"

Real Name
Randy

cnt me in
do you have a firm date now ?
thx

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom