SoCal Nikonians--Anyone catch the sunset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skunkabilly, Apr 20, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    Tonight's was the first decent sunset I've seen since moving back to Los Angeles. Unfortunately I was stuck in traffic and this was the best I could do shooting out the car window. I should be counting my blessings but I can't help but miss the Southwest, where glorious sunsets are commonplace.

Anyone get a good shot tonight? :(

2. I was actually in studio when the sun set... and when I went outside, it was still pouring rain, so no sunset for me! A coupla week's ago I got a good one, haven't uploaded the pictures yet, though.

3. Way back in 1979 I lived in LA for 9 months and I was always disappointed by how short sunset was. One minute it's light the next it's dark.

Up here sunsets last *ages*.

Nice to see the LAX restaurant again. I ate there once while someone tried to deafen me with a harp. It was very close.

I got taken there by the VP of the company and it turned out to be a bribe. What he wanted was the inside information on the US employees I was working with. Reckoned I would be more likely to snitch as I was going home soon. He wasted his money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.