1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

socalprelude meet photoshoot

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by OneSickJDMBB6, Aug 19, 2008.

1. ok..i took a variety of shots, from cars to people to birds, but since the meet was that of a car meet, i decided to post it up here. if the mods don't approve, feel free to move it. thanks in advance :) 

But anyways, since i'm new to this photography stuff, any comments/suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

the following pictures were taken with a Nikon D80 w/ 70-300mm f/4.5 VR lens and UV filter. also, the only picture that was photoshopped is the picture with the white prelude and bronze Rota Circuit 8s. everything else was left alone with a little crop on a couple and my huge watermark that i still need to downsize :p 

21lll50.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 240991

View attachment 240992

View attachment 240993

2ewfex0.jpg

View attachment 240995

23kp2fr.jpg

View attachment 240997

View attachment 240998

View attachment 240999

View attachment 241000

View attachment 241001

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
  2. cool shots
    nice series
    thanks for sharing

one point for you:
    please go back and edit your original post
    and INSERT 2-3 LINE SPACES BETWEEN EACH IMAGE

they are much easier to view and enjoy when the pictures don't run together
    thank you

3. thanks for the info, spalding12 :) 

i can already see that you can be of great assistance to me, which i'm sure i will probably need in the future. lol. thanks again!

4. very nice set. i really like #10. excellend angle on the car and imo a nice exposure on the car.

also like #1 but looks like it is tilted a little. maybe a rotate .5-1 degree cw would fix it. otherwise nicely done.

Brad

5. Very nice series ........... well done.

Best,

6. Hartawan

Hartawan Guest

Haha whats up johnny. Nice pictures.

7. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

Well done, more of #6? :) 

8. thanks so much for the help/info/compliment. i rotated the image like you said and posted it up. :) 

thank you sir :) 

wassup tommy. you're the one that inspired me, so thanks for everything man. haha.

man i swear, on every forum, there always has to be at least one leg-humper, and that's you. LOL. jk. but i only took 2 shots of her. i have a pic of someone else though... =P

9. your welcome. good job on #1 cant even tell now.

now lets see that someone else :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.