Soccer - Lil of this, lil of that

Shot my son's game yesterday and while doing that I thought I would get some "other" pics.

Action shots:

1)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)

3)

4)

Water Break

5)

Halftime - Coach is talking

6)

7)

....and finally, boots!

8)

Thanks for looking, and as always, PLEASE C&C!

-Raul

J

JMartin

Nice series, Raul. I just have one question... who's signatures on the cleats?

These shots have me excited. My daughter's soccer season starts up tomorrow night! I can't wait to see what I can get with that 120-300.

Nice series, Raul. I just have one question... who's signatures on the cleats?

These shots have me excited. My daughter's soccer season starts up tomorrow night! I can't wait to see what I can get with that 120-300.
Thanks Joe. It's funny you should ask who's signatures. After I posted the pic and looked at it, I thought maybe I should edit the post and explain that the scribbling is actually signatures, not my 10-year old son's art work. We live in a suburb of Dallas and attended a soccer camp hostd by FC Dallas players (both of my kids play for the club). Well it was autograph time and my son did not want to ruin his authenic replica shirt so he pulls off his cleats and has them sign those instead. Before you know it, there are a bunch of kids running around with only one shoe on. Among the signatures are Chris Gbandi, a starter for FC and his younger brother Sandy Gbandi, a development player for FC. The other signatures are development players.
Good luck to you and your daughter this season. I think your gonna love that 120-300!!

-Raul

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom