1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Soccer Night

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by dbirdsong, Sep 11, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Saturday was a very busy day of photography, Hunting Dogs in the morning, Horse equestrian event in the afternoon and soccer at night.
    These are a couple my favorites from the soccer game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see the rest Here

2. The expression of the guy in the first picture is great. Nice!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice images Dave. The first is about a peak as peak gets. Some might offer the opinion that it could be cropped tighter but the player on the far left is as much a part of the story as those in the center. The second image is very special, too bad the little guy isn't coming toward you. It would have been nice to see his face. I've never shot soccer yet...only a matter of time though.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Yeah I wish he had been facing me.
    Here is a picture of the little guy (5 years old) with his dad at half time.

[​IMG]

Soccer is a lot of fun to shot Frank, I highly recommend finding some games to photograph. Some of the best shots are away from the ball too. Not to mention goalie saves can be a lot of fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.