Soccer Pics-Took advice- How'd I do?

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by jantheman13, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Here are some I shot last weekend. I got low and used a higher shutter speed. I'm shooting with film right now so images were from costco cd and now bursts just the snipper approach:wink:. Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance. Jan
    2893363653_6917cd551c_b.png
    2894203322_8721711856_b.jpg
    View attachment 261443

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  2. First thing

Edit your post - copy the first link - then click on the icon with the mountain on it
    Paste your link into there - click OK

This will embed your picture into the post
    Do this for all 3 links - makes it easier for everyone to see them

Next -
    1st link - too small to see anything
    2nd link looks kind of reddish
    3rd link - shadows and underexposed

Keep working at it - practice practice practice

3. Thanks so much for the step by step. I've been trying to do this fo a while and could not get it to work. Thanks too for the input. Can't wait to get a DSLR so I can shoot more.

Thanks, Jan

4. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    one more thing try to make them 800 pixels on the longest end and there will be plenty pic to view clearly.

When you are shooting into the sun, use tighter crops and +0.3 EV (with aperture Priority) and when sun is at back, try -0.3EV

5. Jan,

What is the film type that you are shooting?

6. DeweyB

DeweyB

Sep 23, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    I haven't used film in years. Nice work.

DeweyB

7. Thanks I will try that (done, Much easier to see, Thanks). I will keep working on exposure. Tough with harsh sun and shadows. Thanks, Tim, for feedback.

Mark, I'm shooting with Fuji 200 print film. Longs or Target are the only places I can find film regularly.

Thanks

8. Hey Mark, I'm Using Fuji print film 200 iso. Noyt much else is easy to find around here. Thanks, Jan