1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Soccer with...............sound effects

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by nipprdog, Aug 28, 2008.

1. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    During one of the seven U8 games I shot on Saturday, I heard some laughter, and some noises. I peeked around the camera, to see this;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:biggrin:

Even though the ball was on the other side of the field, the clock was still running. :eek: 

I tracked his mother down after the game, and asked her if he saw what he was doing during the 2nd quarter. She didn't see it. I told that he was doing some 'sound effects'. He was standing next to her, and started doing it again.
    She said, "You can't do that during the game! You're supposed to pay attention."

I told her I snapped a few shots of him 'in action', and if she didn't want me to post them with the game, I wouldn't. She said to go ahead and include them with the game shots. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
  2. ahhhh, kids being kids...

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Ha Ha...that is precious. :tongue:

4. An early form of trash talking?

5. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Outstanding !

Love the look on his face.

6. ah....
    old time fun
    great shots

7. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

LMAO .... it just goes to show, sometimes shots of the crowd can be just as much fun !!

8. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Great. Funny stuff, cute kid. Nice work.

9. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    What a Hoot!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.